Montag, 21. Mai 2012

Interview with Derpy Hooves

Screw the Derpy drama and all the fuss about her name. I got to know her as Derpy and Derpy she shall be for me. No discussion. Derpy was not easy, due to the lack of material to work with. Like most background ponies, she is rarely seen alone and mostly appears in crowds. This is the reason why I won't make any more background pony interviews.


This interview required serious use of headcanon. The image here is the corrected version, I had some typos in the original file which I noticed too late - thanks to my cat attempting to conquer my keyboard.

Another problem with Derpy was her character, which is 99% fan made. She had a short speaking role, but that didn't help (except putting a wide grin on my face). Well, what other choice did I have than make up her character myself? I portrayed her a bit simple minded, but not stupid and kept her fan made affection towards muffins.

As much as I'd like to give Derpy another interview, she's off the list due to the lack of usable material.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen